Saturday 7 June 2014

SITE UPDATE

Hi everyone, 

Today I have just completed pushing a major update to the site. This is what is new (BIOLOGY ONLY:

  • Notes are able to be viewed and saved using the new 'slideshare' boxes
    • This is a new service as I know people have been having trouble using the links to google docs etc
    • Notes can be downloaded from this without signing in
  • All notes are now one single PDF file per unit
    • Downloads and viewing should be easier
Hope revision is going well

Please remember I'm always looking for new content, if you have produced any notes for your revision no matter how good you think they are please submit them to me by email to: revision.notes.blog@gmail.com

I would also like to start sharing people's stories of using the site and how it has helped them so feel free to email these in to me too

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment