Monday 10 June 2013

What would you like to see?

Hey

Over the summer as I have now finished my first year at Uni I have a lot of time to make changes to the blog and hopefully add a heck of a lot more content and other things.

Obviously if I could do everything that would be amazing and I will try and do as much as possible but i wanted to ask you guys, the actual users what you would like to see.

I have designed a short survey (literally only 4 questions!) and would appreciate as many responses as possible.

I know these things take time and I do appreciate it. Plus you get to shape what will be on here in a few months time!

Also as a side note anyone who wants to get involved and actually make some of the content feel free to contact me: revision.notes.blog@gmail.com This will look great on your CV and any UCAS applications and any work that you do I'm happy to provide a reference for. Plus your work is out there for people to see. Pretty cool, no?


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment